The project where Avulsed got engaged called ‘Deathgeneration’ is done and ready to be unleashed! It’s been many months in the works from the recordings, mixing & mastering, through crowdfunding (with 150% success and over 430 contributors) and then the design & manufacturing of the multiple formats and items of the album and its fantastic mega boxset.
‘Deathgeneration’ is a double album with 18 songs (75 min.) made of re-recorded songs spanning the band’s career to commemorate Avulsed’s 25th anniversary and each song (except one that Dave Rotten reserved for himself) features one killer and legendary vocalists, with a total of 16, who kindly contributed to make this release an anticipated classic!
Tracklist for ‘Deathgeneration’ is as follows:
- Amidst the Macabre (instr.)
- Stabwound Orgasm
- Breaking Hymens -guest: Per Boder (God Macabre/Mordbrand)
- Sweet Lobotomy -guest: Chris Reifert (Autopsy)
- Burnt But Not Carbonized -guest: Antti Boman (Demilich)
- Daddy Stew -guest: Snencho (Aborted)
- Addicted to Carrion -guest: Will Rahmer (Mortician)
- Dead Flesh Awakened -guest: Rogga Johansson (Paganizer)
- Powdered Flesh -guest: Ludo Loez (Supuration/S.U.P)
- Gorespattered Suicide -guest: Mike Van Mastrigt (ex-Sinister/Neocaesar)
- Nullo (The Pleasure of Self-mutilation) -guest: Johan Jansson (Interment/Moondark)
- Exorcismo Vaginal -guest: Paul Zavaleta (Deteriorot)
- Carnivoracity -guest: Anton Reisenegger (Pentagram Chile/Criminal)
- Sick Sick Sex -guest: Ville Koskela (Purtenance)
- Devourer of the Dead -guest: Tomas Lindberg (At The Gates)
- Horrified by Repulsion -guest: Kam Lee (ex-Massacre)
- Blessed by Gore -guest: Bongo (Necrophiliac)
- Red Viscera Serology -guest: John McEntee (Incantation)
Disc #2 includes the same tracks, but on their original recordings, just to not dissapoint any freak!
Release date for ‘Deathgeneration’ is November 1st through Xtreem Music on 2-CD, 2-LP & 2-MC formats. The mega boxset was limited to the crowdfunding campaign only. Listen to an advance trailer of the 18 songs on the following link: