35.6 C

Horns Up Festival Update: VENUE CHANGE


Last Updated on 08:24 PM by Giorgos Tsekas

In the last few days, we have been informed by the weather forecasts that in our area there will be some rains and thunderstorms. There is a forecast for rains during the time that our event is going to take place.
In case of rain, the equipment we need (lights / power strips / amplifiers / consoles) hides risks of electric shock, also there is a high probability of damage to machinery and equipment.
We would like to inform you that under these new circumstances, we will have to change the venue, as we cannot risk the safety of the people who will be with us, nor risk the cancellation of some appearances because the concert will have to be interrupted due to rainfall…
The Main Show (Friday, September 2 & Saturday, September 3) is transferred to Souita Art Cafe to avoid the problems that the possible rains would cause!
This means that we must also alter the availability of tickets, so that we are as sparse as possible in this case. Hence, for the Main Show there are now about 60 more tickets available only and a strict order of priority will be observed!
We are sorry that for this year we will not be in the beautiful venue of the Fortress, but we are not negotiating the effort of the artists who prepared to play, so we will not risk any cancellation due to bad weather!
Souita will be configured exactly as in the appearance of Liege Lord in 2019 in order to have the best possible result!
We recommend no smoking inside the venue, as well as wearing masks.
If someone who has already purchased a ticket does not wish to see the festival at an indoor venue, please contact our page!
Thank you all!

Related articles

Traitor – Shot Down EP

Triptykon Confirm Work On New Album


Recent articles


Kerry King – From Hell I Rise