I will tell you who is buying…
- Chinese company Cosco bought 67% of Piraeus Port, one of the largest and busiest ports of Europe
- German company Fraport AG bought 14 airports around Greece
- Canadian company Eldorado Gold bought a huge gold and copper mine in Skouries
- Investment fund Emma Delta has bought 33% of Greek gambling monopoly OPAP
- National Bank of Greece sold Finansbank’s shares to National Bank of Qatar
- Apollo Aviation Group bought four Airbus A340-300 aircrafts that belonged to the formerly state-owned Olympic Airways
- the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund has raised billions by selling diplomatic buildings in Belgrade, Brussels, London, Nicosia, New York, Washington, Ljubljana, South Africa and Rome, as well as selling properties in Kalamitsa of Kavala, Smolensky Street-Athens, 13 Theofilou Street, Agios Ioannis in the Sithonia area of Halkidiki, Mitropoleos Street, Touzla in the Pangeo area, 9 Evangelistrias Street in Athens,Kala Nera in Magnesia, and The former Paramythia Court of the Peace building, Xenia Skiathos Hotel, Beograd, The Mana Sanatorium, and The Neratziotissa CSA.
- Greek government agreed to sell a 10 % stake in Hellenic Telecom (OTE) to Deutsche Telekom
- Greek government has sold air-cushioned landing craft Zubr-class to China
- Greece sold the exclusive rights to organize sweepstakes to “Horseracing S.A.” for a period of 20 years
- German constructor Hochtief sold its stakes of Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos” to Canada’s Public Sector Pension Investment fund.
If there’s a new way, I’ll be the first in line. But it better work this time.